DFU mode is a comparatively complex method to restore. DFU mode will take you to restoration process no matter if your device is stuck or crashing again and again. But this way will erase all your data, so remember to backup your iPhone in the very beginning.
If you have installed the latest iTunes version, and the problem is still here. You can manually download the firmware file. If you barely use iTunes to manage your iPhone, your computer probably didn’t recognize the firmware file. You can disconnect your iDevice and restart your PC. For some unknown reason, some anti-virus programs will cause the malfunction of firmware file. You can try disabling your anti-virus software for a while, and run iTunes to update or restore your iPhone again.
Overheating issues probably being a Hardware problems, you can run a 3D game then put your iPhone in freezer. One moment they were all there, but now they’re gone.
- Better yet, it requires no prior expertise to guide you through a smooth repair process.
- Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files.
- The software is compatible with the latest iOS 16, iPhone 14, iPad Pro and below version series.
- Release the two buttons when the Apple logo stock firmware file appears on the screen.
- The following steps will clearly demonstrate how to solve the firmware file not compatible issue.
Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” and “Home” buttons simultaneously. Release the two buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen. Close all the apps and do not download any other content on your iPhone while the Update is on. Tried iOS update and restore, but it kept crapping out and never got to the actual restore feature.